Campervans provide the flexibility of being where you want when you want to be for your trip in the Kimberley. Working with Britz and Maui, who offer the widest range of 2WD and 4WD campervans for hire in the Australia, we are able to offer you the right campervan for the region. They offer a modern, reliable, fully equipped fleet of vehicles and in addition they also build their own campervans, based on feedback from their clients.
It is important to choose the right vehicle for your Kimberley self-drive holiday. A compact HiTop or Spirit 2 Grande are cost effective options for 2 passengers travelling the sealed roads of the Kimberley. The larger Spirit 4 & 6, Explorer, Escape and Frontier models will enable 4 to 6 adults or a family to explore the region in luxurious comfort. 4WD options are also available with the Bushcamper and Challenger 4WD vehicles. A range of extra hire items such as picnic table & chairs, tent & satellite phones are also available.
Travel on the Kimberley roads can be an exhilarating experience. We recommend speaking to us about your specific requirements before deciding on which vehicle will best suit your trip to the Kimberley.
|Vehicle Type and sleeping Capacity|
|Hi Top - 2WD||- 2adults 1 child|
|Elite - 2WD||- 2 adults|
|Renegade - 2WD||- 4 adults 2 children|
|Bushcamper||- 4WD - 2 adults 1child|
|Safari||- 4WD - 5 adults (tent)|
|Challenger||- 4WD - 2 Adult|
Rates start from $84 per day. Including GST, unlimited Km's, administration fee, linen and bedding, kitchen equipment. Rates exclude; remote Broome location fee, excess reduction options. Minimum rental 5 days, 7 days for one way rentals. Rental basis is per calendar day. Rates for 21 to 24 days and 35 days + are available on application. All rentals are subject to Britz Terms and Conditions.
• Lead-in campervan • Modern, sleek design • Compact, very easy to drive • Large double bed (with single bed overhead) • Great for 2 adults who don’t need bathroom facilities
• Comfort for couples who want space and a shower • Luxury for a couple – plenty of ‘living’ room • Full bathroom facilities • Large double bed • Handy internal walk-through access • Reverse cycle air-conditioning • Extra storage
• First dual cab for Britz where all the family can travel comfortably upfront • Separate living area with more seating and kitchen space • Twin portable DVD players and a 14 litre fridge in the front
• Adventure vehicle – strong/rugged off-road capabilities • Powerful 4.5 litre V8 turbo diesel Toyota Landcruiser 4WD • Turbo air intake in bonnet • Popular off-road vehicle
• The ultimate camping vehicle • Rugged V8 Landcruiser 4WD Workmate Wagon • Cage roof rack for extra storage • Slide out fridge • Large ground tent
• Large ‘wrap-around’ innovative awning system • Integrated slide-out kitchen with 2 burner stove & sink • Room with a view - thanks to a large double bed in the ventilated pop-top.